Un-coated insulation boards for use with electric underfloor heating systems installed above a concrete substrate.
Manufactured using a high-density extruded polystyrene core.
A single board provides 0.72m² of coverage
- Improves the efficiency of electric underfloor heating by more than 50% by reducing heat-loss into the substrate
- Adds rigidity, thermal insulation and strength to timber substrates
- 100% moisture and rot proof
- You can install these insulation boards on walls and floors
- Improve the lateral and flexural stability of timber floors
- Creates thermal resistance, driving heat up through the surface of your floor and into your room.
|Thickness||Qty per pack||Per Board Area||Dimensions|
|6mm||20||0.76m²||1200 x 600 x 6mm|
|10.5mm||10||0.76m²||1200 x 600 x 10mm|
|Compressive Strength||300 kpa|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.033 W/Mk|
|Temperature Range||-50°C to +75°C|
|Fire Performance||Class 0|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.