Coated insulation boards for electric underfloor heating systems.
Use coated boards if you have a wooden substrate.
Manufactured using a high-density extruded polystyrene core with a polymer modified, fibre reinforced cement coating on both sides.
A single board provides 0.72m² of coverage.
- Improves the efficiency of electric underfloor heating by more than 50% by reducing heat-loss into the substrate
- Adds rigidity, thermal insulation and strength to timber substrates
- 100% moisture and rot proof
- You can install these insulation boards on walls and floors
- Improve the lateral and flexural stability of timber floors
- Fibre reinforced and cement coated
- Creates thermal resistance, driving heat up through the surface of your floor and into your room.
|Thickness||Qty per pack||Per Board Area||Dimensions|
|6mm||8||0.72m²||1200 x 600 x 6mm|
|10mm||6||0.72m²||1200 x 600 x 10mm|
|12mm||6||0.72m²||1200 x 600 x 12mm|
|20mm||6||0.72m²||1200 x 600 x 20mm|
|30mm||4||0.72m²||1200 x 600 x 30mm|
|40mm||3||0.72m²||1200 x 600 x 40mm|
|50mm||2||0.72m²||1200 x 50 x 50mm|
|Compressive Strength||300 kpa|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.033 W/Mk|
|Temperature Range||-50°C to +75°C|
|Fire Performance||Class 0|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.